Wednesday 30 July 2014

Like, Love, Loathe #1



Like, Love, Loathe is a weekly blog meme hosted by Futures and Life in a Break Down. Where we discuss our likes, loves and loathes of the week!

 LIKE 

My like of the week would have to be The Commonwealth Games, mainly the swimming, cycling and athletics! It has (kind of) fixed by Olympics craving and will tide me over until Rio 2016.

The funny thing is I am about as sporty as a carrot so I have no clue why I like it so much!

 LOVE 

The weather, obviously! It is so sunny here in England (what a surprise!) and we have been taking the full advantage of it, with about a thousand barbecues, a freezer full of ice-cream and a sun lounger.

 LOATHE 

Summer animals.

I am pretty sure the garden population of wasps, flies and slugs has tripled this summer. The slugs that wade across the grass in formation are rather amusing though, almost like it's an army.

(Crap I bet it is...)



What have you been loving and loathing this summer?



No comments:

Post a Comment