Sunday 3 August 2014

Love The Little Things | Week 2


My favourite weekly link up, hosted by But Why Mummy Why in which you appreciate the little things that have made up your week.
Read.
I entered the 'Dusting Of The Shelf' Read-A-Thon the other day, and so naturally, I have started to read The Maze Runner by James Dashner. And The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. 

Woop.


Watched.
I have been watching ... The Commonwealth Games. And surprisingly, England are beating the Aussies. 

Woop again.

I feel as if every emotion should be portrayed by a cat gif.
Heard.
P!nk. Her music is incredibly relatable, and she makes tracks with a beat! (so you can run to them!)

Woop for the 3rd Time.

Played.
There are two very annoying, yet extremely addictive apps at the moment, much emulating the sensation that was Flappy Bird. They are called Don't Touch The Spikes, and Ninja Up.


...I've only just realised how demonic that bird looks.


And...
I ran my first 5k this week. And my legs, rather unwillingly, managed to get me round in one piece. This is possibly the most effort I have ever put into something, that isn't sleep or blogging...

Woop for effort.


A rather amusing ending gif. 


Who are you supporting in the Commonwealth Games?



3 comments:

  1. Love Gatsby, it's one of my absolute favourite books.
    Well done on you 5k, I am horrendous at running, I just can't seem to get into it.
    I've really enjoyed watching the Commonwealth Games and I'm kicking myself for not including it in my post!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister literally raves about this book :)

      Thankyou! The time was pretty terrible to be honest, but oh well - it's a start! I'm definitely not a runner ... I just decided to do it on a limb!

      You too!!

      Delete
    2. I love F Scott Fitzgerald's books. If you like "The Great Gatsby" then you should read his "Tender is the Night." I think it is his best novel. And well done for doing a 5km run.

      Delete